Voting

Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Alive!!!!!!!!!!

I know that it seems that I fell off of the Blogger planet...... I did. I am sorry.

Things got so hectic. I gave up home schooling and sent all of my kids to school. I thought that it might be a little easier. but, now I drive all day long.... grrrrr. the truth is, it is a little easier, and I get some extra time with my wee little ones. I love it.

My 3 year old, who I suspected had Autism, has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS. MY 7 year old shares this same diagnosis. I am sad that some things are such a struggle for them, but I am so grateful that they have each other. I am also extremely grateful that I have them, They are such wonderful children. The lord has truly blessed me with exceptional spirits.

MY 3 year old, loves Nacho Libre. He likes to act out scenes from the movie. the scene in this movie is his most favorite. I hope that you enjoy it.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to see you are alive!! The video is cute!!
Diagnosis are always hard... but, then you have ways to help them. Hope you'll be in blog land a little more often! :)

Becky said...

thanks....It is hard. But, it iskind of a relief also. We don't have to sit around and wonder anymore. We can move forward now.

Have you tried diet ristrictions? I was told that my son has a ton of allergies. Gluten, wheat, peanuts and soy are his worst. Taking him off wheat is a night mare. but his attitude when we let him eat these foods is horrible.

Anyway, it is very good to hear from you. I will try to keep the blogging up. thanks for the post.