Voting

Friday, August 3, 2007

Woohoo!!!!

Wow! I have been soooo busy! I have started "cyber school" with my kids this week. It is very time consuming right now. I don't have as much free time...and alas, blogging is one of the last things on my list of daily activities. I want you all to know, that all though I probably will not be writing as much any more, I am thinking about all of you, and wishing that I could write. This is not a "good-bye" as I am still planning to post, just not as often.



I want to thank Melissa for the "good mail" that I received this week! I absolutely love it! It made my day! Thank you so much!





Also, I have so much zucchini! Do any of you have any yummy and/or creative recipes for zucchini? If you do, please don't be shy. Share, share, share!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jean Knee said...

this looks gross but tastes good (that's what he said ha ha)
Slice zucchini very thin, saute in skillet with butter and garlic salt. when softened sprinkle parmesan cheese all over. sometimes I also add thinly sliced mushrooms in with the Z

B said...

Slice zucchini thinly, along with some onion and saute both till just softened. In a casserole, layer zucchini and onion with tomato sauce and cheese, ending with cheese on top. Then bake the whole thing in the oven until all the cheese is melted and gooey and it's hot all the way thru.
Or, make zucchini bread.
Or, slice and coat with a mixture of flour, salt & pepper and fry it up in a cast iron skillet. Umm-m-m-m good!
Have fun. :) Brenda

Rug's Bug said...

I've got half a million recipes for zucchini. I shredded 32 cups and cubed 16 more just the other day. And there is more out there to to take care of. I'll email you what I've got.

Becky said...

JK- Tried it for lunch! MMMMM good! Thanks!

B- I will definetly try that next!

Rug- Its nice to see you here! I am so excited to get recipes! Thanks!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Cake, Zucchini Muffins....

I guess you can tell how the Infidel family likes to get their daily allotment of zucchini!

Carrot Jello said...

We always had fried zuchinni growing up. I don't like fried, but I do like it sauted, or on a sandwich.

Melissa said...

Glad you liked the good mail :)
We got one of those batter mixes for onion rings... I think they were just at WalMart in one of the end cap things in the veggies... anyway, coated the zucchini in the batter and fried it up. Very yummy!!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the Cyber School. I am interested in seeing how it works out for you all. It sounds like a great program.

carrie said...

Make sure you try Rugs bug zucchini cakes. Josh had it while he was at her house and is still raving about it. Good luck with cyber school.