Voting

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My son gets good mail too!


My son has a neighborhood friend that he likes to draw pictures for. He likes to deliver the "letters" to his friends door, or put them in the mailbox. His friend will usually return the favor. Well, today his cute little friend delivered an envelope. I handed it to my son who was in the kitchen and went to the living room. I suddenly heard him yell "WOW" and laughing with joy. We ran to see what was so exciting, there he sat with his "good mail"...a tooth brush and a broken crayon. he was soooo happy! It was so cute. We love good mail!

5 comments:

Esther said...

Is this the son with the handicap? How precious to have him have such a friend and bring a smile/laughter to him.

I have been so busy with painting my house; however, I haven't forgotten you asking me about my autistic great grandson. I did write on your blog; however, when I went to send it it went to outer space I'm sure as it sure didn't make it to you.

Just keep looking up and be encouraged.

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Woohoo! Start them young!

Jean Knee said...

to be so delighted with such simple things...so sweet

carrie said...

That's so sweet. Yeah for good mail happiness.