Voting

Monday, July 2, 2007

Cheesy!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last night Grease was playing on T.V. and though I have seen that movie a million times, I was quite captivated and watched the movie again. I have to admit that I am am a sucker for cheesy romantic moments in movies.

I also need to admit that I love the end of the movie when Sandy goes "bad" and they are dancing around at the fair! Woohoo!Yeah!

I love the part in "Say Anything" when John Cusack is holding the boom box over his head and playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel.

Or, in "Never Been Kissed" when Poor Drew Barrymore is standing in the baseball field and she thinks that her love (Michael Vartan) isn't coming to kiss her..... she frowns and drops the microphone, and then out of nowhere her love comes running down the bleachers to her arms and they kiss For EVER!!!!!!!!!!

OK.....enough of my favorites!What some of your favorite cheesy moments?

6 comments:

Chellie said...

I totally have Grease memorized. :) Yeah, I can't believe I am admitting that! We even used to play out the parts.

It's my favorite... that and "Girls Just Want To Have Fun." Love that movie!

Jean Knee said...

I love FONDUE, BABY, FONDUE. Its really cheesy

Becky said...

Chel- I don't have it memorized...... but I have seen it WAY to many times. I am glad its your Favorite!

JK- Mmmmmmm Fondue it is cheesy and Oooooooh so good!

Esther said...

Thank you for welcoming me to the "bloggers." I am still just surfing to get familiar with all the possibilities on Blogger.com. Until next time.

B said...

I love lots of things, including movies, that other people find to be "cheesy". And I love just about anything with cheese on it, too. "Grease" came out when I was like 21 yrs. old single and I used to drive down the street singing all the songs at the top of my lungs!

Melissa said...

Is it a cardinal sin to admit that I have NEVER seen Grease? :S