Voting

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good Mail!


I received Good mail while I was away! I want to thank those of you who sent it!

I received a wonderful package from Sodak Angel. I loved the origami, I made the whale right away! My kitty and kids went straight for the feathers.... I was able to save a few. Love the address labels (its nice to have some with my name instead of DH). the notebook was great ( I love having a little notebook all of the time). I could go on and on...it was a great package..... a very good way to get to know you.

Chellie sent a very cute M&M card with a package of M&M's! How did you know that I LOVE chocolate. Too good to share with anyone.....sorry kids.

The Smiling Infidel sent an adorable card with a magnet....... She inducted me into the very exclusive and elite magnet society. I feel so lucky! My fridge does too. I absolutely love it!

Thanks to all of you!

1 comment:

Jean Knee said...

My wee one always wants my good mail so when I send out a batch I send her one too.
She puts little good mailthings in her Dad's briefcase for him to find at work-anything from his initials cut out of a magazine to a found feather or special rock.
He is delighted every time.