Voting

Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm still here!


Hello everyone! I know that it has been too long since I have written! I am sorry. I have been sooooo busy! Home school has been quite the endeavor, on top of having 2 very busy and curious toddlers now. My princess is walking and boy has she been keeping me busy. You would think that having 5 children would make me a well seasoned toddler parent. But alas, I have never had 2 toddlers at the same time. Boy is it hard chasing them in 2 different directions every day. Though, I should be grateful, because if they are not going in 2 separate directions then they are "duking" it out.



Oh, but I do love them sooooo very much........they are so cute and lovable. I am so grateful to be there "Mommy"


I must admit that I have been suffering from writers block. I can not think of anything to write anymore...... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




OH yeah....Princesses birthday party was a blast!

5 comments:

B said...

So glad you've come back! You have been missed. I understand the writer's block - I suffer from it myself, alot! But write and gives us that tales of what the toddlers are into. Or you could show us some pics from the b-day party. I would love to see some. Don't stay away too long next time, okay? :) Brenda

Jean Knee said...

The Horror!

Melissa said...

Glad to see you back! I don't think I could homeschool. My hat is off to you friend!!

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you.

Tell us the story of one of your most dramatic births.

Becky said...

b- thanks! My toddlers are into everything..... it is a good idea to write about their many adventures.... thanks for the idea!

JK- Scary ain't it?

Melissa- thanks...it is very hard... and worth it.

Annie- I have been thinking of you too! Good idea! Though my birth stories could get kinda scary.