Voting

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You've been "Boo'd"!


My kids and I started a neighborhood "BOO" game. Where we pick 3 families, drop some candy, a phantom picture (to hang in the window so that everyone knows that you been boo'd), and a poem with instructions to do the same thing with 3 families that have not been "Boo'd" yet.




It was so fun!!!!!!!!! We were laughing so hard! There is nothing like making good fun memories with your kids.


P.S. I actually wrote this a week ago, But I forgot to post it. It has been so fun to watch my ghost drawing appear in neighbors windows....... We left the ghost out of our window because my kids really want to be "Boo'd" also. But alas, no one has "boo'd" us....... would it be weird if my hubby or I "boo'd" ourselves just to make our kids happy?


I know its not weird.....just wondering you all would do.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmm... well, Halloween isn't here just yet! So, you may still get "Boo'd". I'd give it a few more days... and then, well, I might just "Boo" my own house. Especially if I could make a treat I really liked ;)

B said...

I love your new layout. And I went to that site that is on the top of yours, so now I can get my own "new" template anytime. Thanks for putting it up there!
I think Melissa is right...give it a few more days to see if anyone else "boo's" you, and if not, you can sneak it yourself when the kiddos aren't looking! What a really fun idea you had! Happy Halloween, and consider yourself Blogger "Boo'd". lol
:)

Becky said...

Melissa- I think that we have already decided to "Boo" ourselves. We are actually pretty excited.... It will be fun....Hopefully the kids won't know that it us.

B- I am glad that you found a template through me..... It took me 4ever to figure out how to do it..... I wish that I could say that "Boo'd" was my idea... I stole the idea from a neighborhood that I used to live in.

Jean Knee said...

of course it wouldn't be weird, do it