Voting

Friday, October 19, 2007

Woohoo it's Fall!!!!!


I LOVE FALL! I must admit that fall is my most favorite season. I love the smells, the food and the cool air. I love the leaves changing color and falling to the ground. I love little Halloween gatherings and parties...... it is so fun!


That said, I hate "Trick-or-treating"......... I know, I know I am a "humbug". Every year I try to buy my little ghouls off with a huge bag of candy of their very own choosing. They have never taken me up on the offer. I probably wouldn't either ( if I were them). But I figure that it is worth a yearly shot. This year it looks like I will be out "trick or treating" again. Boo Hoo.


Oh well, I still love fall, and I love seeing my little pumpkins all dressed up.



3 comments:

carrie said...

Love the Halloween decorations. I too hate trick or treating. My kids are now old enough to go around the neighborhood themselves and I stay at home and pass out the candy. It's awesome.

Unknown said...

I love the mood you have set here.

We do Trick or Treat Street, Trunk or Treat, and traditional Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. It's totally out of hand.

Melissa said...

I loved trick or treating as a kid... it's not so fun for me now. We go to the Trunk or Treat at church and that's about it. There just aren't many people who stay home down here. There are too many carnivals and parties around town