Voting

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's hitting again...... Writer's block


Yes, as I sit here listening to The Wiggles, and Ben and Eliza pretending to be dog's, I just can't seem to think of anything to write.


I was reminded today of an incident I had when Ike was 5. I was a young single Mom, and I must admit, probably a little uptight. Anyway, after a church service one Sunday, he proudly gave me a little craft he had made in primary class. It was a folded cut out of people holding hands. Let me emphasize that he was super proud of this craft. That said, I happily took the little gift and slowly unfolded the cute piece of work. As I unfolded I noticed that each little person was anatomically correct. Thoughts of a concerned primary teacher and worse poured through my mind. I quickly grabbed my now confused little boy and dragged him to the bishops office. The bishop kindly took time to listen to my worries, and sent me on my way. I am sure he chuckled a bit after I left..... in my defense; I was truly worried..... now that I have a few more kids, I realize that kids do things like this, and I can sit and laugh about it. I wonder what I will laugh at in the next 10 years :)

Oh... the picture is of Ike when he was 5.......whatta little cutie. Boy, these kids grow way too fast!

No comments: