Voting

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waiting....

Argh..... it's been almost a week, and Still haven't heard anything about my MRI.....

I was told on Wednesday morning that my Dr would have the results that afternoon. So I called My Dr late that Afternoon. The receptionist said that the results would be in the next day.....
Thursday-I call. "OH, the results aren't in, the radiologist should have them in by tomorrow"....
Friday- "Well, the Dr is in surgery on Fridays. Can I take your number and have him call you later?"........(HE never called)......
Monday- "We have the results. But the Dr is only in on Tuesdays. He'll call tomorrow."
Tuesday(today)- I called. She said " The Dr is pulling up the results as we speak. I will have him call you back"

Here we are a few hours later....4:21...... Do I call AGAIN? Seriously..... If I need surgery, do I let these cookies operate?

No comments: