Voting

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My life as a lame cow.


Yup..... that's me... A lactating Bessy. In fact, I am nursing my baby at this very moment. Seems like I have been doing this forever. But, this baby is more demanding then the past 5. She threatens me with hickey's and ear piercing screams if I don't immediately pull up my shirt at her demand. Oh, the joys of motherhood.

I had my very first MRI today. Pretty unexciting. I let my imagination go a little wack-o last night. I imagined being put into a capsule, and then forgotten about.... NOT... it wasn't bad at all, only a half hour, and no capsule. I got to listen to the radio while it was happening. The tech let me choose the station. I told him that I wanted to listen 102.7, he looked at me funny and said "you do realise that is talk?". Um "Yah". Am I turning into an old lady when it seems more comforting to listen to Good 'Ol Doug discuss a high schools tardy policy, than to music? Anyway, I should find out tomorrow if I am headed for surgery (hoping, and praying that am not). In the mean time, I am stuck wearing an ugly 8 pound boot that reaches to my knee...grrrrrrr.....do not like. :(

On a happy note.... I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!! I love to cook, so this is a fun season for me. I love the changing leaves, the cooler nights(and days), the smells....AND PUMPKINS!!!!! I love everything with pumpkin! Pumpkin soup, pie, cookies, ice cream, etc....

No comments: